The 3DMakerWorld Artifex is an open source desktop 3D printer. The printer's frame is based on the frame of MendelMax-2.0, and the design was heavily modified for printability, strength, wire management, vibration reduction, filament feeding, and compatibility with other features in the extruder and heated build platform.
- Artifex Specifications: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex/specifications
- Artifex Features: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex/features
- List of Artifex Printed Parts: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexPrintedParts.pdf
- Learn more about the Artifex 3D Printer: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/artifex
The 3DMakerWorld Artifex 3D Printers are available in different packages at http://www.3dmakerworld.com/store/3dprinters :
- Hardware kit: All the hardware parts in the packing list of Artifex 3D Printer.
- Essential kit: Print out your own parts. Everything else is included.
- Complete kit: Everything included: hardware, electronics, printed parts and tools.
- Fully assembled: Comes with a fully assembled Artifex 3D Printer. Ready to set up and print.
Artifex 3D Printer comes with detailed build insturctions and user manual:
- Artifex Build Instructions [25.7M]: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexBuildInstructions.pdf
- Artifex User Manual [6.5M]: http://www.3dmakerworld.com/files/ArtifexUserManual.pdf
|Dimensions (mm):||484 × 482 × 480|
|Build Platform (mm):||230 × 310 × 190 (height extendable to 220 mm)|
|Material Use:||PLA, ABS|
|Filament Diameter (mm):||1.75|
|Nozzle(s) Size (mm):||0.35|
|Layer Thickness (mm):||0.05|
|Speed (mm/s):||Print: 150 mm/sec; Travel: 300 mm/sec|
|Power Supply:||24 V, 400W|